Associate Broker, Realtor®
Things To Do Nearby
• Seeing and listening to nature as you enjoy the country atmosphere.
• Plenty of sidewalks for leisurely strolls with your family.
• Shopping and dining at Providence. You can find casual outdoor dining as well as gourmet indoor dining.
• Within 10 minutes of I565
• Sports activities, Playground, and pools at Dublin Park
• Walking, running or biking at the Indian Creek Trail
• Hiking at the 130-acre Rainbow Mountain Trails
• Fishing, boating and relaxing on the Tennessee River
• Learning what is new at the Huntsville Space and Rocket Center
• Huntsville International Airport is only 12 minutes away
Directions: Hwy 72W, R-Jeff Rd, L-Nick Davis, Right into Crystal Springs on Crystal Spring Drive.Nestled down a quiet lane, you'll love coming home to Crystal Springs. Conveniently located central to Madison, Huntsville, and Athens, Crystal Springs offers a wonderful family community with the feeling of a small town within a growing metropolitan region. Minutes from Research Park, one of the world's leading science and technology business parks, and the premier lifestyle center of Bridgestreet with upscale shops, restaurants, theatre, and lake, you will enjoy the location and convenience of your new home.
A beautiful new custom Pearson Home awaits you filled with amazing granite, gorgeous tile, and gleaming hardwoods as well as many other custom options that you personally choose in your quality new home. Your on-site sales agent and design center consultant will work hard to make your home a reflection of your personal style. Our commitment to customer service before, during, and after the construction of your dream home is our main concern. Start living your dream today in a beautiful new Pearson home in Crystal Springs.
$325,750 - 130 Summit Ridge RoadMadison, AL 35757
$279,000 - 140 Crystal Springs DriveMadison, AL 35757
$275,000 - 135 Crystal Springs DriveMadison, AL 35757